Content Writer (Remote)
Learn a Course Online is looking for a talented freelance content writer to write in-depth career learning paths. The ideal candidate will be an excellent communicator, confident in their abilities and possess a growth mindset.
- Brainstorming ideas for new content,
- Ensure content adheres to voice, brand, and quality standards,
- Produce various well-researched content types, including blogs, medium articles, reports, and guides on online education,
- Ability to write long-form content with strong research capabilities,
- Copy, proofread and edit your own copy,
- Research industry-related topics (combining online sources and studies),
- Strategize and suggest new content pieces/articles.
Desired qualifications / experience:
- Experience of at least two years in content writing for online education,
- Excellent written, spoken, and grammatically correct English,
- Experience or a degree in journalism, communications, marketing, copywriting or equivalent
- Self-motivated, proactive, reliable and accountable
- Good time management skills
What we offer:
- Be part of a virtual superstar team;
- Flexible working hours and an option to work from everywhere;
- Payment per word;
- Daily guidance and support for any questions related to the texts;
- Option for more projects and stable weekly flow of work for top performers;
- Option to create unique content for big brands
Please send a CV and samples of your work to firstname.lastname@example.org
When applying for this position, you officially declare that you voluntarily give us permission to store and use your personal data for the purpose of the hiring process. You have the right to withdraw this permission at any point along the hiring process.