What you'll learn
Pass the Oracle 1Z0-149 : Program with PL/SQL Certification Exam - on your first try!
Pass the Oracle 1Z0-148 : Advanced PL/SQL Certification Exam - on your first try!
Anything You Need for Coding PL/SQL From Beginner Level to Advanced Level
Every Subject is Explained from the Easiest to the Most Advanced.
Real-World Examples for Every Section
Some Advanced SQL Techniques
Use SQL Developer Efficiently for PL/SQL
Learn PL/SQL Architecture Very Well
Improve Performance of SQL& PL/SQL Codes
Create Your Dynamic SQL & PL/SQL Queries
Learn PL/SQL Object Oriented Programming
Learn PL/SQL Tuning for Performance
Learn & Master PL/SQL by Coding with Hundreds of Practical Examples!
Become a Job-Ready Oracle PL/SQL Developer Certified Professional!
Basic knowledge of Oracle SQL
Latest Course Updates:
- (Feb 2022): "Oracle-Supplied PL/SQL Packages" section is added!
- (Jan 2022): "Using Dynamic SQL & PL/SQL in PL/SQL" section is added!
- (Nov 2021): Closed-Captions are added!
- (Sep 2021): New Quiz Questions are added!
Become an Oracle Database PL/SQL Developer Certified Professional!
This comprehensive PL/SQL Programming Bootcamp is created for Real Beginner to Advanced PL/SQL Subjects with hundreds of Real-World Examples. Every subject starts from the simplest for non-programmers and goes until the most advanced parts for the students who already know PL/SQL. Every student who wants to learn or Become a Hero in PL/SQL will find everything that they are looking for.
Students will learn and improve their:
- PL/SQL Coding Skills
- SQL & PL/SQL Performance
- PL/SQL Scalability
- Portability and Security about Database and PL/SQL Programming
And also our students will be prepared for:
- Exam Number: 1Z0-149 Oracle Database 19c: Program with PL/SQL Oracle Certification Exam
- Exam Number: 1Z0-148 Oracle Database 12c: Advanced PL/SQL | Oracle Certification Exam
- Exam Number: 1Z0-144 Oracle Database 12c: Program with PL/SQL | Oracle Certification Exam
- Exam Number: 1Z0-144 Oracle Database 11g: Program with PL/SQL | Oracle Certification Exam
Our PL/SQL Programming Bootcamp Covers:
- PL/SQL Terminologies
- PL/SQL Architecture
- PL/SQL Variables
- PL/SQL Control Structures
- If-Then-Else Structure
- Case Expressions
- While Loop
- For Loop
- Nested Loop
- Loop Labeling
- Continue Statement
- GOTO Statement
- Using SQL inside PL/SQL
- PL/SQL Cursors
- Using PL/SQL Program Units (Functions & Procedures)
- PL/SQL Packages
- PL/SQL Exceptions & Exception Handling
- PL/SQL Debugging
- Dynamic SQL & PL/SQL
- PL/SQL Composite Data Types (Collections)
- Associative Arrays
- Nested Tables
- PL/SQL Triggers
- Oracle-Supplied Packages
- Using Large Objects in PL/SQL (LOBs)
- Using PL/SQL Object Oriented
- Using PL/SQL Compiler
- PL/SQL Performance &Tuning
- PL/SQL Caching
- PL/SQL Security
- PL/SQL Fine-Grained Access Control (VPD)
- PL/SQL Hints
- PL/SQL Object Dependencies
- Designing Better PL/SQL
- Using Java/C in PL/SQL
- Managing Dependencies
Important Note: This course will be continuously getting updated with more lectures, quizzes, assessments to enhance your knowledge of Oracle PL/SQL
See you in the first lecture!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn PL/SQL Programming Language
- Anyone who is looking for Beginner PL/SQL Subjects
- Anyone who is looking for Advanced PL/SQL Subjects
- Anyone who wants to pass "Oracle 1Z0-144 Program with PL/SQL" Exam
- Anyone who wants to pass "Oracle 1Z0-148 Advanced PL/SQL" Exam
- Anyone who wants to pass "Oracle 1Z0-149: Program with PL/SQL" Exam with Oracle Database 19c
- SQL Developers (All Levels)
- Beginner & Intermediate PL/SQL Developers
- Database Administrators
- Application Designers
- Software Developers
About the instructor
I have been working for more than 28 years on software development on many programming languages (like C, C++, Java, C#, Python, PHP, etc.) and about 25+ years on SQL & PL/SQL programming using many different Oracle Technologies.
Currently, I work as a Project Manager on a huge database which has more than 20 million active-users, and at the same time, teaching SQL & PL/SQL and many programming languages such as Python, C, Java, PHP programming, etc.