What you'll learn
- Learn cutting-edge science and bio-hacking strategies to provide you with the exact plan to take you to the next level, including a nutrient dense meal plan and full body exercise plan.
- Master brain boosting exercises to instantly reduce your body's overall stress load, give you more clarity, upgrade your memory, improve your focus, and see better results in every area of your life.
- Gain real world tools to recharge your life with a plan to help you lose weight, feel great, find more fulfillment in life and decrease your chances of illness or disease.
- Define a crystal clear future vision for your life and experience deeper meaning and purpose in all that you do while increasing your overall happiness.
No requirements! Just motivation to become the best version of yourself and commitment to level up your performance and results in your life and business.
This course begins with transformational tools to design your ideal life and map out milestones to take you from where you are now to where you want to be.
As you gain access to the tools that will upgrade your performance on every level, you will realize this program provides you with the opportunity to create the life, career, or business you have always envisioned.
You’ll learn from an international all-star lineup of high performing experts including:
- Decorated Performance Coach and Best-Selling Author of LIVE IT!, Jairek Robbins
- Award-Winning Personal Trainer and host of the Ben Greenfield Fitness Podcast, Ben Greenfield
- Famed nutritionist and host of The Model Health Show Podcast, Shawn Stevenson
- Holder of 26 world records including longest ice bath and often referred to as “The Iceman,” Wim Hof
They’ll walk you through the exact research-backed tools they’ve shared with over 2.5 million people around the world to achieve unbeatable results. Whether you want to make more money, lose weight, increase your energy, improve your mental clarity or experience more happiness, it’s all in this course.
Each short lecture provides intriguing action-based content to revamp your life. You’ll benefit greatly by eliminating energy draining, stress inducing, illness provoking habits and replacing them with the high performance habits taught in this course to help you achieve even your loftiest goals with confidence.
Throughout the course, you'll have the opportunity to complete exercises that will help you forge a path you can easily follow, including breathing exercises, workout plans, meal plans, and high performance “hacks” as you continue to build momentum.
By the end, you’ll have a complete high performance action plan and a 30 day challenge that puts it all together so you can pave your way towards a rewarding career, healthy body and fulfilling life.
You'll absolutely get as much out of this course as you choose to put into it.
The most rewarding part of this course will be the leveling up of your mental and physical strength as well as exploring the deep sense of meaning, purpose, and happiness you’ll experience throughout it.
Whether you’re an entrepreneur, employee, student or parent, you’ll learn how to become a high performer in every major area of life.
Let’s get started!
Who this course is for:
- Men and women who want to boost their performance, mindfulness, health and fulfillment.
- Anyone interested in improving their results in business, longevity in life and reducing their stress-load and vulnerability to illness.
- This is not a course for people who seek shortcuts or done-for-you results.
About the instructor
Jairek Robbins was born in Santa Monica, California. He is a decorated performance coach and lifestyle entrepreneur who has applied his innovative methods to living a life of adventure, philanthropy, and entrepreneurship. At the age of twenty-three, Robbins was awarded the Congressional Award Gold Medal from the United States Congress. By twenty-five, he gained international renown as the creator of a revolutionary approach to maximizing personal performance that accelerated organizational success for a wide range of businesses. He has a psychology degree from the University of San Diego.