What you'll learn
This course will allow you to massively improve your communications skills.
The ultimate goal is to become a master communicator.
2. Open your mind
3. We will take care of the rest
- This course is written and presented by a medical doctor with 20 years' experience in self-improvement training, coaching and counseling.
- It has been recorded and produced on a studio quality level.
- By enrolling in this course, you will get a lifetime access to the current content, as well as, BONUS MATERIAL .
- No risk involved! Watch our PREVIEW VIDEOS
- Over 70,000 happy students enrolled in our courses!
- Over 5500 TOP reviews!
This course will allow you to massively improve your communication skills. You will learn how to interact with people in the world of business and ultimately achieve success. You will be able to draw and keep people's attention, both verbally and non-verbally. Your body will become a powerful weapon, enabling you to captivate and enthrall the audience and your interlocutors.
Situations where you can apply your new set of skills:
- Win a job interview
- Get a pay raise
- Close a profitable deal
- Pass an oral exam
- Get a promotion
- Give a memorable speech
- Deliver a compelling presentation
- Exceed at social and business interactions
- Conquer the corporate jungle
- And more communication skills
Who this course is for:
- The course orbits around business interactions. However, it is suitable for anyone who wants to learn about communications.
About the instructor
Roy Naraine graduated in the field of medicine in the year 1992. He has worked in various hospitals and outpatients’ clinics. During the course of his studies, he became interested in the field of psychology. His profound knowledge of the function of the human brain allowed him to achieve better results when treating his patients.
For over twenty years, Roy has been conducting self-improvement training, coaching sessions and counseling in international corporations. He has also worked as an interviewer in several companies and has been the personal adviser of many lucrative clients and company owners.
In addition, he possesses a graduate certificate in the field of project management. This knowledge,combined with his experience in the field of psychology allows him to manage software projects for a Canadian company. As the senior director of program management, he manages a multi-ethnic team of IT specialists.
His yearning to make the knowledge he possesses available to everyone has driven him towards online education. Together with members of eNar Studio, he is on his way to making this possible.