What you'll learn
- How Sound and Sound Baths can Balance and Heal people
- How to run an Effective and Successful Sound Bath Event
- How to play 8 different instruments, including the Gong, Native American Flute, Crystal Bowl and Sansula
- How to Promote your Event
- How Sound is used in the worlds various Wisdom Traditions
No just an open mind and desire to purchase at least some classic Sound Bath instruments
#Accredited course through the Complementary Therapists Accredited Association
Would you like to learn about the wonderful emerging world of Sound Therapy and Sound Healing?
Would you like to learn how we can balance and heal ourselves through Sound?
===What to Expect===
In this course you will learn how to run a effective and successful Sound Bath session for a group or for someone one-to-one. A Sound Bath can be a profoundly therapeutic, mind expanding and emotionally moving experience for people, indeed we could say: What can a spiritual teacher say that is not held in the sound of a gong, crystal bowl or sansula?
Sound Baths are fast becoming a regular feature of many mind, body and spirit events and can wonderfully compliment other healing modalities that you already practice.
Are you ready to dive deep into the wonderful exciting world of Sound Therapy and Sound Healing?
- Learn what a Sound Bath is and more in depth about the nature of Sound and how it is used in Sound Baths to give people a profound experience
- Learn how to play 9 instruments: the native american style flute, symphonic gong, crystals bowls, sansula thumb piano, handpan, rav drum, tibetan singing bowls, koshi chimes and shamanic drum
- You will also learn simple earthy chants to sing with the Shamanic Drum
- Simple meditation practice to help you become more sensitive to sound and energy
- Learn how to hold the space for others and bring a sense of imagination and ceremony to your event
- How you can also do sound therapy for yourself as a self practice
- Learn how to successfully promote your event
- How to run online sound baths (especially useful during this pandemic time!)
- When you've finished the course and the assignment within one week we'll send you via a private message on Udemy your official accreditation certificate.
===About the Facilitators===
Your facilitator, Bestselling and Highest Rated tutor has 20 years of experience within the realms of Sound Therapy and Sound Healing, meditation, psychic development, lucid dreaming, and astral projection. He has a diploma in and is fully insured to offer Sound Therapy and Sound Healing. He's also a trained and skilled teacher of Kundalini Yoga and has written two acclaimed books.
Andrew Ford is a multi-instrumentalist and teacher who specialises in music for meditation and yoga. He started his Inner Pieces project after suffering from a fairly substantial loss of hearing and the onset of tinnitus. This sparked off a journey of self-exploration which would eventually go on to reveal deeper seated traumas, and with them the opportunity for personal healing and growth. His music is an attempt to pick up these inner pieces, to put them back together and create something beautiful.
The music of Inner Pieces is well suited for meditation, contemplation and yoga. The dulcet tones of the Hang, RAV drum Native American Style flute and Sansula help to bring the mind to a state of calm repose. Andrew can be found running music meditation sessions in yoga studios and also performing in hospitals and care homes.
Hi, I'm a Waldorf Steiner Teacher and a trained Sound Therapist. I spend my days working with children helping to grow in their body, mind and spirit. I also specialise in Feminine Sound Healing. I'm dedicated to conscious living and personal growth and I lead many Eastern European Singing Workshops for women. For many years I have had a deep interest in helping couples nurture their Loving Conscious Relationships.
Who this course is for:
- Everyone interested in Sound Healing
- People who would like to run their own Sound Baths
- Develop existing skills in running Sound Bath events
About the instructor
I have twenty years experience across a range of spiritual traditions. I offer events around the themes of meditation, lucid dreaming, astral projection, Kundalini yoga, buddhism, sound baths and creative ritual. I’m a keen practitioner of Kundalini Yoga and I teach four weekly classes of Kundalini Yoga in the Uk. I am fully insured to lead workshops in meditation, lucid dreaming, astral projection, Kundalini yoga and sound healing.
I have a KR1 220hr+ Yoga Alliance recognised qualification to teach Kundalini Yoga as taught by Yogi Bhajan. I have a Diploma in Astral Projection, and I also have a Diploma in Sound Therapy and Sound Healing. I have written two books, The Initiation: A Progressive Spiritual Manual and Kundalini: The Path to Regain the Divine. Both are available on amazon.
In my more everyday life I have a background as a licensed GOALS trainer in positive psychology and confidence building. I’m currently based in the South West of the Uk and run a collective of Spiritual Facilitators, and often work in community development for a housing charities. I was involved with Green Politics for many years and was a City Councillor between 2006 – 2010.
I offer people an approach to spirituality that is both grounded in the fundamental principles of spirituality; the will to awareness, ethics etc, but that also embraces and draws on the wisdom of various traditions.