What you'll learn
- Learn about the enterprise architect role
- Enhance your technical skills required to be a good enterprise architect
- Learn about different types of UML modelling, and gain experience developing UML diagrams
- Learn about different software architecture patterns and where they should be used
- Learn to examine a business case and determine key quality attributes from business requirements
Basic experience developing software is recommended
In this course you will learn in detail the software architecture skills required by an enterprise architect, and gain practical experience through course assignments for each section which I will give you feedback on.
We will go through all of the core skills that are required in enterprise architecture including :
- Different architecture patterns and where they should be used
- UML modelling of a system from different perspectives
- Identifying business requirements
- Identifying non-functional requirements
- Team Dynamics
- and more !
The course is structured around both video tutorials explaining different techniques and architecture patterns, together with practical demonstration sessions for the applicable sections to make sure that we are able to apply what we have learnt.
I'm also available to answer any queries you may have regarding any course material which you didn't understand or would like further detail on.
Just in case you're still not convinced if you should take this course, here are a couple of positive reviews from the hundreds I have received on my bestselling, top rated Udemy courses:
"The course is comprehensive and well explained through clear and concise examples, and shows that the instructor is highly experienced in their field. Overall this course is excellent and highly appropriate for software developers looking to improve their architectural and programming skills, both beginners as well as more advanced programmers. I will be looking forward to more courses by the author in the future." - J. Fusselberg
"High quality videos, lectures are clear and to the point. This course is highly recommended for any developer who wants to move on to a senior position or software architect role. However, it will also be a good start for beginner to introduce them to proper coding practices early on." - Roberto de Souza
I look forward to seeing you in my course and hearing how the course has helped you progress in your career !
Who this course is for:
- Software developers who want to improve their software architecture skills
- Software developers who are aiming to take on an enterprise architect role in the future
- Software architects who want to be more effective in their role
About the instructor
With an MSc in Software Engineering in addition to over 10 years of professional experience in various software development sectors including e-commerce, finance, and gaming spanning both front end and back end development – I will be delivering to you high-quality courses containing condensed information of different technologies and software architecture design skills that I have acquired through my years.
My goal is to transfer this knowledge to my students in an effective way, without any time-wasting or beating around the bush. My courses are all straight to the point and provide both explanations and examples to ensure the student has fully understood the concepts being explained.
Should you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact me!
I’m also available for consultation sessions and long term engagements.