What you'll learn
- Expert Level knowledge of Java to implement with Selenium
- Expertise on Selenium WebDriver basics + advance concepts
- Automate tests using Selenium WebDriver and Java with Best Practices
- Can automation any realtime application and also can design framework from scratch
- Details understanding of advance concepts like OOPS, Excel Handling, DB Handling.
- Detailed knowledge of supporting Tools and Libraries like MAVEN, JUNIT, TestNG 81
- Latest Interview Questions
No programming or coding experience required
No automation experience is required
Good to have understanding of Manual Testing, Processes, Functional & Regression Testing
Should be ready to invest at least 30mins a day for practice and concept implementation
Sep 2021 : Added API Testing Videos using Java
May 2021 : Added New Java Videos (Maven, Database Handling)
Jan 2021 : Added and Updated videos of Junit and Test NG
This course includes Selenium WebDriver Basics and Advanced, Java Concepts, TestNG Framework, Automation Framework Design (Page Objects, Page Factory, Data Driven, Reading Excel Files)
Best reporting tool - Advanced Reporting using ReportNG and XSLT
Parallel execution with Selenium Grid | Maven Build Management, Continuous Integration with Jenkins, Code management with Git integration
This course will take you from basic to expert level step by step, we are covering all java concepts which are required for daily selenium activities and also for preparing selenium interview
Java Basics: Variables, If-Then-Else, For loop, While loop, Arrays, Classes, Inheritance, Objects, Constructors, Methods, Working with Excel file and database
Collection API, OOPS, Properties file etc
Selenium WebDriver Basics: Commonly used methods and locator types, Id, Name, Class Name, Link Text, Partial Link Text, Xpath, Css Selector
Ajax Handling, Multi window handling, Actions class, Implicit wait, Explicit wait.
After completing the the course you will be able to write automated tests using selenium and java
1. Selenium Introduction & Setup
2. Step by Step Environment Setup
3. Selenium Components
4. WebDriver Basics
5. WebDriver Implementation & Best Practices
6. Page Object Model (PageFactory)
7. Data Driver Framework
8. End to End BDD Framework
9. Reporting Options
10. Code Management using GIT
11. CI/CD using Jenkins
- In this course we prepare student for all automation challenges, it gives coverage of almost all basic and advance concepts of java which are required to work on different automation tool.
- Here you will cover basic concepts like Class, Object, String, Loop and advance concepts like File Handling, working with Excel, Database connectivity, Collection API.
- Here we cover OOPS in details which makes you working as well as interview ready.
- Advance concepts like Exception Handling, Excel handling
- File Handling & Excel Handling
- Working with JUnit & TestNG
- Working with Maven
- Many Programming Exercise and Quiz
- Access Modifiers, Keywords
- Interview Questions and Tips
#Selenium #Selenium webdriver with Java #selenium webdriver #selenium java #selenium testing
Who this course is for:
- Software QA and Testers who want to start career in automation
- Manual Testers Looking Opportunity in Selenium with Java
- Any professional want to automation different types of application using Java Programming & Selenium
- Freshers looking for opportunity in Software Testing/Automation Testing
- Any professional who want to learn Selenium-Java from scratch to expert level
About the instructor
Having more than 12 yrs industry experience.
Worked on different tools like Selenium, QTP, LoadRunner, Jmeter, Mobile Automation, SoapUI
ISTQB Certified, QTP Certified, QC Certified, LoadRunner Certified, CMAT Certified, SoapUI Certified
Trained more than 800 professionals in classroom training and more than 100 professionals online
Running CMS thetestingworld also contributing many online running blogs.