What you'll learn
- How to get rid of the Fear of Public Speaking and feel confident and know how to handle nerves
- Deliver a high-energy, engaging workshop
- How to develop a connection to your audience as a public speaker
- Use slide presentations and other enhancements in a professional manner
- Stay on time and easily remember your content
- Develop and market your own workshop or program
- Become a keynote speaker
- Facilitate interactive groups
- Collaborate with joint venture partners
- Get corporate and governmental contracts
You do not have to have speaking or facilitating experience--this course is designed for new, aspiring, or experienced speakers.
Are you passionate about inspiring or training others because you want to make a difference?
Do you want to be a professional public speaker or enhance your skills?
Would you love to facilitate training or group programs?
Do you want to expand what you currently do by getting in front of an audience of your ideal clients/customers?
Or, do you want to develop your own workshops and programs, teaching what you know and love?
If so, we can relate! All 3 of the instructors in this program (Joeel & Natalie Rivera and Patrick Howell) are professional speakers and facilitators who started right where you are now. We have over 30 years of combined experience public speaking and facilitating, and have presented at and developed programs for government agencies, corporations, social services, conferences, high schools, colleges, as well as developed and produced their own programs, workshops, and conferences. As Instructors we have more than 50 courses taken by over 700,000+ students from 200 countries.
We all know from experience that you may be running into roadblocks that keep you from making the difference, or the living, that you want to make through public speaking and facilitating:
- You want to be a public speaker and facilitator, but you’re terrified to speak in front of an audience.
- You believe you have value to offer but you fear you’re not credible enough.
- You want to become a corporate trainer, keynote speaker, or lead seminars and workshops but you simply don’t know how to get started in the industry.
- You currently do presentations but you want to improve your public speaking and facilitating skills, such as communication, control the room, raising the energy, persuade the audience to action, and increase your level of confidence.
- You’re working in one of the industries we’ve mentioned but you aren’t making the income you know you could.
We understand because we’ve all been there! And that’s exactly why we developed this program!
Not only will be teaching industry best practices and proven strategies we’ve picked up along our personal journeys, we will be including all the tools, methodologies, and techniques you need to know to become a world-class facilitator and public speaker.
Upon completion, you will also receive the designation of PWF Professional Workshop Facilitator Certification, which reflects your commitment to excellence, as well as earns you an official certification.
This training program covers the 6 Core Competencies of Professional Facilitation, which include the knowledge, skills and experiences a facilitator and speaker should possess to consistently present and lead outstanding events, be able to evoke meaningful and lasting learning in their audience, and develop a strong public speaking and facilitation business.
- Stage Presence, which includes developing confidence, managing group energy, and owning the stage
- Command, which includes owning your expertise and authority, controlling the room, directing the flow of the event
- Communication, which includes expressing your message effectively, engaging with your audience and using body language to enhance your communication
- Engagement, which includes connecting with your audience, using professional presentation techniques, and facilitating powerful group activities
- Education, which includes teaching material in a manner that leads to authentic learning and transformation and developing well-structured and effective curriculums
- Entrepreneurship, which includes strategies for developing collaborative partnerships and joint ventures in order to reach your intended audience and promote your workshops and services to those who need you
Being a public speaker and facilitator is a deeply rewarding and lucrative profession. We look forward to sharing our passion and experience with you in support of your mission to learn, grow, and create the lifestyle you desire while making your own unique impact on the world.
STUDENTS WHO COMPLETE EVERY LESSON IN THIS COURSE WILL RECEIVE AN OFFICIAL CERTIFICATION FROM TRANSFORMATION SERVICES, INC., AS WELL AS THE CERTIFIED PROFESSIONAL WORKSHOP FACILITATOR LOGO TO USE IN HIS/HER MARKETING MATERIAL.
So, are you ready to transform your speaking business? If so enroll now, we look forward to seeing you in the course!
Guarantee: We know you will love this course. However, we offer a no-questions-asked 30-day money-back guarantee if the course does not meet your needs for any reason.
Copyright ©️ Transformation Services, Inc. | All Rights Reserved
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to become a speaker or facilitator and that has a message to a share
- Life coaches, counselors, consultants, teachers or other professionals
- Professional publis speakers
- Corporate trainers
- Workshop presenters
- Meeting facilitators
- Seminar leaders
- Sales marketing presenters
- Managers and human resources
About the instructor
Joeel and Natalie Rivera are professional speakers, trainers, and coaches.
Their mission is to provide tools that empower people to ignite their dreams, unleash their potential and fulfill their purpose. Through their company, Transformation Services, Inc., they provide digital content publishing, online courses, and life coach training programs that act as a catalyst for personal empowerment.
Joeel is a former psychology professor with a Master’s Degree in Counseling and Education and is currently completing his dissertation for his Ph.D. in Psychology, with an emphasis on happiness. Using the science of psychology and human potential, they train leading edge entrepreneurs, leaders, life coaches, and individuals how to master the power of their mind and create their destiny.
They are serial entrepreneurs who challenge and inspire others to take their power back through self-employment as INDIEpreneurs, (self-employed freedom junkies). Between the two of them, they’ve started over a dozen businesses, from photography to a non-profit teen coaching center, and from an import business to a holistic virtual office.
They became INFOpreneurs in 2014 when they fully transitioned their print magazine into digital format because they found they could reach an exponential, worldwide market at a fraction of the time and cost. They closed their physical offices and began converting their in-person workshops and speeches into information products and online courses. Then, in 2015 they received a proverbial “kick in the pants” to go “all-in” when Joeel fell ill after traveling overseas. Unable to leave the house, they continued to reach and inspire their market by digitizing their popular workshops, life coach training programs and certifications, making them available worldwide at a fraction of the cost.
Today, they have served over 700,000 students from 200 countries and territories.