What you'll learn
OAuth 2 Authorization Flows
The New OAuth 2.0 stack in Spring Security 5
Use OAuth 2.0 in Spring Boot Applications
Configure OAuth 2.0 Resource Server
Keycloak Identity and Access Management Solution
Resource Servers behind API Gateway
New Spring Authorization Server
OAuth 2.0 in MVC Web App
OAuth 2 - Social Login
Register Resource Servers with Eureka Service Registry
Knowledge of Java
Knowledge of Spring Boot
Knowledge of Spring MVC
This video course is for beginner Java developers who are interested in learning how to secure OAuth 2.0 Resources in Spring Security 5.
The course covers only the new OAuth 2.0 stack in Spring Security 5.
You will learn how to:
- Perform each OAuth 2 authorization flow,
- Authorization Code,
- PKCE-enhanced authorization code,
- Client credentials,
- Password credentials.
- Startup and configure the Keycloak server,
- Configure OAuth 2 Resource Server,
- Startup multiple Resource Servers on random port numbers,
- Configure Spring Cloud API Gateway,
- Configure and use Eureka Registry and Discovery Service,
- Build a simple Spring MVC Web Application that fetches data from a protected Resource Server running behind Spring Cloud API Gateway.
- Learn how to refresh an expired JWT Access token,
- Learn to implement Scope-base access control,
- Learn how to implement Role-based access control,
- OAuth social login with Facebook, Google, and Okta accounts,
- Implement Keycloak Remote User Authentication(User Storage SPI)
- New Spring Authorization Server version 0.2.2
This is a step-by-step video course that explains how to use OAuth 2 from the very beginning. If you do not have experience with OAuth and would like to learn how to use it in Spring Boot Web Applications, then this video course is for you.
Who this course is for:
- Beginner Java developer interested to learn OAuth 2.0
About the instructor
I have more than 20 years of experience in building different types of software. I started my career as an Entrepreneur with award-winning web projects and currently, I’m a Full Stack Developer with a passion for teaching beginner programmers to reach their goals and assisting them in the development of their applications.
Follow me on Twitter, LinkedIn or Instagram to stay in touch ?.