What you'll learn
- Use 50+ proven, step-by-step mindfulness techniques & meditation exercises for helping their life coaching clients develop a mindfulness and meditation routine
- How to implement the done-for-you 21 Day Mindfulness and Meditation Challenge with your clients
- Help your life coaching clients develop a mindfulness and meditation routine and formal practice.
- How to customize your mindfulness life coaching program to meet the needs of individual clients and get them results
- Help your life coaching clients master their monkey mind and manage negative emotions.
- Help your life coaching clients take back control and master their destiny.
- Help your life coaching clients develop focused attention and live in the present moment.
- Help your life coaching clients find peace of mind and stop negative self talk.
- Understand the psychology of mindfulness, thoughts and emotions and the science behind why meditation is so beneficial
Ability to print workbook material
Students who complete this Mindfulness Certification will receive an official life coach CERTIFICATION from Transformation Academy. This course is also accredited by internationally recognized Continuing Professional Development Standards Agency (Provider No: 50134), and 15 CPD or CEU credits are available upon request. Details for how to request the official certification and optional 15 CPD/CEU credits will be provided at the end of the course.
We are top Udemy instructors in the personal development category. Our courses have been taken by over 700,000+ happy students from 200 countries.
We have a thriving community in the course and we are actively involved and answer questions within 24h.
If you are a current or aspiring life coach and you want to help your clients develop more peace of mind, mindfulness, manage their thoughts and emotions, and lead happier, healthier, more awakened lives, than this Mindfulness Certification is for you!
Studies have shown that people spend almost 50% of their daily life on autopilot, meaning that your clients are probably missing out on their life because they’re lost in thought, worry, or stress.
But the good news is that YOU can offer them one simple thing that will not only help extend their life but will help them actually experience more OF their life...
The solution is MINDFULNESS!
Mindfulness has helped transform our lives and the lives of our clients. Regardless of the niche of coaching that you focus on, mindfulness is an essential skill to add to your practice.
You see, about 50% of our daily habits are unconscious repetitive actions... Let's face it, it is hard to create change in our client when they are stuck on autopilot, living in the past or sabotaging themselves with negative self-talk and overwhelming thoughts and emotions.
In order for ANY client to effectively create lasting change and happiness, they need to learn how to take back control of their mind, emotions and decisions through mindfulness.
And, the ONLY time they can do this is when they are aware in the present moment and able to clearly observe their thoughts and emotions.
***There is a reason almost all extremely successful people and professional athletes use mindfulness and meditation techniques!***
Mindfulness and meditation are the key that unlocks self-awareness, focus, concentration, emotional self-control, clarity of thought, and the ability to make transformational change. No one can be effective if they're trapped in their monkey mind, which is constantly distracting them from their dreams and causing stress and anxiety.
The greatest gift you can give your clients is the gift of being more aware, awake, and alive in their daily life!
Not only does helping your clients develop mindfulness (including meditation) transform their lives, it's also a great tool to use as a coach, such as bring both you and your clients' full awareness into the present moment at the start of your coaching session.
<<<A Personal Note from Joeel>>>
We are passionate about teaching people to develop self-awareness and mindfulness because our ability to remain centered and focused is what has allowed us to thrive through even the most challenging parts of life. In fact, when I was sick and bed ridden for a year I used many of these mindfulness techniques to not only help my find peace but also find joy in the darkest places. In my many emergency room visits, the doctors wondered why I would be laughing and joking around with Natalie while my body was basically shutting down. The reason was that mindfulness helped me detach from the chaos and see the light at the end of tunnel, regardless of how dim it was because we were able to focus in the moment rather than being lost in worrying thoughts. Therefore, we know the power of mindfulness and this is why we are so excited to share these tools with you!
In this course we’re giving you all the mindfulness tools and strategies we use so your can get your clients these same results.
This course is a complete life coach training program that gives you a blueprint for helping your clients develop mindfulness and meditation practices in everyday life.
It includes a 21 Day Mindfulness Challenge that contains over 50 mindfulness exercises and meditations.
As a Certified Mindfulness Life Coach you’ll be able to help your clients:
· Master their monkey mind
· Reduce stress and burnout
· Manage negative emotions
· Enjoy their life more
Your clients will learn how to:
· Be the observer of their thoughts and emotions
· Stop getting caught up in a runaway mind
· Stop being overwhelmed by their emotions
· Develop self-compassion and take back control of what and who they allow to influence them, as well as practice being more present with others.
Plus, they’ll experience all of the benefits of mindfulness. Nearly all people who are extremely successful, as well as most professional athletes, use mindfulness because study after study have shown that mindfulness increases mental clarity, reduces stress, and has powerful health benefits, including improving sleep, increased energy, and an improved immune system!
As a life coach or an aspiring life coach this course will provide:
· A proven life coaching blueprint to help your life coaching clients develop Mindfulness tools.
· A life coaching program that you can implement as a stand alone niche life coaching service or life coaching tools and skills that you can add and incorporate to any life coaching niche.
· Transformational research based mindfulness techniques that can be used in your life coaching practice
· Essential psychological and emotional life coaching tools that will better help your personal and professional life.
· Access to a private life coaching network community with over 7,000 active life coaches from all over the world. This group is made up of life coaches that have either completed or are completing one of our life coach certification programs. This support group of life coaches is invaluable as you have a range of life coaches with past experience that share their experience and provide feedback and insights.
· Made for you handouts, exercises, and activities that you can give to your life coaching clients.
· Access to our Transformation Life Coaching Magazine
· Free listing in Transformation Life Coaching Directory
· Official Life Coaching Certification from Transformation Academy
So, who are we?
We are Joeel & Natalie Rivera, serial entrepreneurs, authors, speakers, and educators. We have over a decade of experience in the field of psychology and life coaching. All of our programs are designed based on our experience in coaching, social services, psychology, and education, as well my Masters’ in Counseling and research on happiness for my dissertation for a PhD in psychology. At the time of this recording, we have over 300,000+ students from 195 countries.
**If you are interested in mindfulness, meditation, and taking the 21 Day Mindfulness Challenge but you are NOT a life coach, look for the simplified version of this course. Note: This course contains the SAME core content as the Challenge course, so you do not need to enroll in both.
Copyright ©️ Transformation Services, Inc. | All Rights Reserved
Who this course is for:
- You are (or want to be) a Certified LIFE COACH
- You want to be a Certified Mindfulness Life Coach!
- You are in a field where you need to earn CPD or CEU continuing professional development / education credits.
- You are a counselor, life coach, speaker, teacher or other professional helps people transform their lives
- Your life coaching clients want to learn beginner meditation practices or establish a meditation routine
- Your life coaching clients want more peace, happiness and confidence
- Your life coaching clients want increased focus, concentration and to be more mindful and fully alive in everyday life
About the instructor
Joeel and Natalie Rivera are professional speakers, trainers, and coaches.
Their mission is to provide tools that empower people to ignite their dreams, unleash their potential and fulfill their purpose. Through their company, Transformation Services, Inc., they provide digital content publishing, online courses, and life coach training programs that act as a catalyst for personal empowerment.
Joeel is a former psychology professor with a Master’s Degree in Counseling and Education and is currently completing his dissertation for his Ph.D. in Psychology, with an emphasis on happiness. Using the science of psychology and human potential, they train leading edge entrepreneurs, leaders, life coaches, and individuals how to master the power of their mind and create their destiny.
They are serial entrepreneurs who challenge and inspire others to take their power back through self-employment as INDIEpreneurs, (self-employed freedom junkies). Between the two of them, they’ve started over a dozen businesses, from photography to a non-profit teen coaching center, and from an import business to a holistic virtual office.
They became INFOpreneurs in 2014 when they fully transitioned their print magazine into digital format because they found they could reach an exponential, worldwide market at a fraction of the time and cost. They closed their physical offices and began converting their in-person workshops and speeches into information products and online courses. Then, in 2015 they received a proverbial “kick in the pants” to go “all-in” when Joeel fell ill after traveling overseas. Unable to leave the house, they continued to reach and inspire their market by digitizing their popular workshops, life coach training programs and certifications, making them available worldwide at a fraction of the cost.
Today, they have served over 700,000 students from 200 countries and territories.