What you'll learn
Modern Management and Leadership
No specific experience or background, but a willingness and desire to take control of your destiny and bootstrap your own leadership journey!
This is NOT your parents' leadership course. This is a course specifically created to tackle what it takes to be a leader in a rapidly changing world. Today, being a leader is no longer about your job title or your years of experience. Today’s top modern leaders have learned to inspire others to create, be more competitive and to innovate -- with or without the job title. We explore the concept of the modern leader, and how true leadership can stem from all areas of society, no matter your background, education, gender, or ethnicity.
What is a Leader? This is the central question within this course. We’ll help you to answer this question by getting to the heart of where you are in your personal leadership journey. Whether you are an aspiring entrepreneur, looking to step up to the next level in your career or just starting your leadership journey, this course will get you there. We help you to understand who you are as a leader today (even if you don’t feel like you are a leader yet). We’ll also give you the critical tools to recognize and seize leadership moments in your life.
By taking control of your future and joining this engaging online workshop, you will:
- Learn modern leadership approaches and how to apply them to your own leadership journey.
- Learn to effectively lead others by understanding the purpose for you and those around you.
- Perhaps most importantly, you’ll learn how to kickstart your leadership journey, while creating the balance between career and the other important aspects of your life
The course is built around understanding what it takes to lead in a global economy, where many of the ‘old rules’ of leadership no longer apply. Through a series of engaging videos and conversations, we will introduce you to ideas that will help you lead people and yourself through any challenge or change.
This course is a balance of self-exploration and practical tools. You should be prepared to roll up your sleeves to put in the work for controlling your own destiny. If you are looking for a course to tell you what to say (verbatim), this course is probably not for you. But if you are looking for the keys to solving today’s leadership challenges with practical tools that will work for you now and well into the future, this course is for you. Let’s get started!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested in leading, influencing or inspiring others
- Anyone looking to learn the modern tools and techniques for leading in today’s evolving work environment
- This is not a course for people seeking an easy path, quick fix or overnight success
What this course offers
- Modern leadership principles that are critical to stepping up as a leader.
- Tools that allow you to adjust your approach to handle any leadership situation
- Ways you can take concrete steps to become a better leader, regardless of your current experience or title with an organization
Comments By Students.
“This course has opened my mind to being a great leader both in my community, career and family.”
“I enjoyed every bit of the class. The instructor was very articulate in its delivery and the use of simple analogies has made the course easily understandable.”
“This is an excellent course for managers, leaders and everyone else striving to be a leader!”
Who this course is for:
- All levels of leader, from the seasoned executive to those aspiring to lead.
About the instructor
KG is a passionate husband, father, and author of the book “10 Leading Tools: Rules, Tools & Habits for Leading Yourself and Leading Others” with over 20 years of leadership and consulting experience. KG is also a podcaster (Leadership Decanted), TV producer, keynote speaker, trainer, and entrepreneur who loves sports, travel, and great food. KG is also the founder of Leaders Toolbelt and the creator of the Modern Leaders Model, which looks at leadership across 3 key dimensions; career, family, and community.