What you'll learn
By end of this course , You will be able to develop Top class Cucumber BDD Selenium Test Framework from Scratch
Understand how BDD(Behaviour driven development) approach works to write Scenarios for Test Automation
Indepth understanding of Core Cucumber framework concepts like Dependency Injection, Parallel execution, CI/CD Integration
Practical knowledge on Datadriven testing, Parameterizations, Resuable components, Cucumber hooks, tags & Attributes
Generate HTML, XML, PDF, Extent reports with Cucumber with Screenshots attached on failure Scenarios
Learn to develop Readable, Maintainable and Scalable framework using Cucumber and Selenium WebDriver by following Page Object Model design
Understand Selenium Cucumber Frameworks using both Junit & TestNG Runners
Learn Design Patterns & Best Practices to implement Loosely coupled tests in the Framework
Learn how to Schedule your Framework tests in Jenkins CI/Cd with auto trigger regExpressions
Learn supporting tools like Maven, Github and Jenkins
Understand running Cucumber Scenarios in Parallel Mode using TestNG & Maven Junit
No BDD & Cucumber knowledge is required. I have explained everything from Scratch
No Java knowledge is required. I have got you covered with dedicated section on Core java at the end of this course as optional learning
Basic Selenium knowledge is good to have
•Course includes real time projects with practical Solutions for the Robust Test Frameworks building
Course last Updated on Jan 27th with Latest Cucumber Version 7 Framework Videos.
Say Good bye in writing hell lot of the code to develop Automation Frameworks and welcome Cucumber BDD!
"Cucumber- A life saver tool for QA Industry in developing Test Frameworks with minimal programming knowledge..
This course helps you to build a top class BDD framework So that you can implement it for any Automation test cases developed in Selenium, Appium, Rest Assured API.
On course completion You will be Mastered in Selenium Cucumber BDD framework and can implement Successfully it in your work place for any automation test cases you have
This course is divided into 2 Parts.
In part 1 , You will get complete understanding of all Cucumber features and its framework functionalities which does not require any prerequisite. Below are the topics discussed in part 1
Understand Gherkin Syntax
Understand Cucumber Scenarios
Feature files & Step Definition files
cucumber Test Runner (Junit & TestNg)
Cucumber regular expressions
Cucumber tags & Background keyword
Cucumber Scenario outline for parameterization
Tagged Hooks mechanism
Cucumber Parallel execution
- In Part 2- We will inject Selenium code and develop end to end Cucumber Selenium Framework from Scratch. Below are the topics
- Build Maven Project with all the framework dependencies
- Develop End to end Selenium Web Scenarios in the feature file
- Implement TestNG /Junit Runner to run the framework
- Understand the Single responsibility principle to distribute the implementation into multiple Step definitions.
- Importance of Dependency injection to share the data between the Steps file
- Understand the Page object Pattern to drive the locators from page files
- Implement Factory Design pattern by writing PageObjectManager class to create objects of all PO classes
- How driver can be configured and distributed across the files in the framework
- How to run Cucumber Scenarios in Parallel Mode using Cucumber TestNG Runner
- Build Test utilities for reusable Selenium methods
- Implement Cucumber Hooks to capture Screenshots on test failures
- Implement Cucumber Tags to run selected tests in the framework
- Parameterizing the test data to run the Scenarios with multiple data sets
- Creating HTML & Extent reports to run Cucumber Selenium tests
- Running tests in parallel mode and generate Extent reports with screenshots attached for failed Scenarios
- Run the cucumber tests using Maven & Command line options
- Integrate the Framework to CI/CD Jenkins and Schedule the Jobs on regular time Interval
- Create Parameterized Jenkin job to dynamically send the global properties at run time of Job execution
All the above topics are discussed from scratch level with lots of Practical examples for better understanding..
Wish you good Luck!
Who this course is for:
- QA Aspirants, Automation testers, Beginners to IT , Freshers/Grauduates
About the instructor
Nothing is Impossible. It all depends on how we are Trained on it.
Teaching is my Passion. And it’s my Profession. The only Business I know is Spreading the Knowledge.
“Every QA Professional have a wish of learning trending Automation courses but somehow 90% of them are giving up their thoughts
It’s not due to the lack of courses available in the Market, but it’s about finding the right Mentor who can guide, teach and understand student’s pulse with their background education”
So, to full fill all these Gaps, I have established “Rahul Shetty Academy” few years ago to help all my QA Colleagues for smooth Transition to QA Automation Career. As of 2021, I have successfully taught more than 500k+ Students world wide from various platforms with overwhelming response from every country.
As of today, Rahul Shetty Emerged as #1 Popular Instructor in the Udemy with the student count of 500K+ Students.
And I am expanding my mission of helping others with many other QA Services like Mentorship for Career Guidance, QA Consulting etc from my official WebSite “RahulShettyAcademy”