What you'll learn
- The biological and psychological aspects of emotions (and how to teach this to your life coaching clients)
- How thoughts and emotions work to create your life experience (and how to teach this to your life coaching clients)
- How you (and your life coaching clients) can manage emotions and take back your power
- How you (and your life coaching clients) can develop emotional intelligence (EQ)
- Coach your life coaching clients to develop self-awareness / emotional awareness
- Use NLP techniques with your life coaching clients to shift their emotions
- How to use emotional intelligence tools to help your coaching clients reduce stress
- How to use emotional intelligence tools to help your coaching clients to increase motivation and personal power
- How to use emotional intelligence tools to help your coaching clients improve interpersonal relationships
- How emotional intelligence impacts almost every aspect of life
Ability to print workbook materials
Openness and wiliness to apply emotional intelligence tools
Students who complete the Emotional Intelligence Life Coach certification course will receive an official life coach CERTIFICATION from Transformation Academy. This course is also accredited by internationally recognized Continuing Professional Development Standards Agency (Provider No: 50134), and 15 CPD/CEU credits are available upon request. Details will be provided at the end of the course.
We are top Udemy instructors in the personal development, psychology, business, and life coaching certification category. Our courses have been taken by over 700,000+ happy students from 200 countries.
We have a thriving community in the course and we are actively involved and answer questions within 24h.
The course also has a private thriving Facebook life coach networking group. This group has over 7000 students that have taken our life coaching certifications.
Become a Certified Emotional Intelligence Life Coach!
Many people believe that intelligence, or IQ (intelligence quotient), is what determines success. However, researchers have consistently found that people with average IQ’s outperform those with higher IQ 70% of the time. So, why is that? It turns out that the missing link in determining a person’s long-term success is emotional intelligence, or EQ. Those average IQ people had high Emotional Intelligence, making emotional intelligence tools essential for any coach that wants to help clients transform their life.
Study after study have shown that people with high emotional intelligence:
· Have higher levels of performance (for instance sales representatives with high emotional intelligence outperformed others by 50%)
· Have higher levels of productivity (for instance a study of over 40 fortune 500 companies found that programmers in the top 10th percentile of emotional intelligence produced software 3 times faster than programmers with low emotional intelligence)
· People with high emotional intelligence have higher problem solving skills and lower levels of conflict
· Those with high emotional intelligence are more effective leaders and earn substantially more over their lifetime
This means, that as a life coach, nearly every client you encounter would greatly benefit from developing his or her emotional intelligence.
The good news is that emotional intelligence can be DEVELOPED! It is not a fixed in-born trait (and neither is intelligence for that matter—but we cover that in a different course).
The problem is that for most of us, no one teaches us about emotional intelligence and our emotions and how they work. No one teaches us that we can have more control over our emotions by developing awareness of our thoughts and feelings. This is where a life coach can play a vital role in helping clients learn and develop these tools.
Many people that have low level of emotional intelligence, including life coaching clients, struggle with:
· Being overwhelmed by life stress
· Getting carried away by negative emotional responses
· Feeling stuck when facing challenges
· Feeling socially awkward or having troubled relationships
And that’s why we created this course! This complete Emotional Intelligence life coach certification and training program gives you a blueprint for helping your clients develop emotional intelligence, both INTRApersonal intelligence, or understanding of your own emotions, and INTERpersonal intelligence, or understanding of others’ emotions.
In this course, you will learn Emotional Intelligence techniques to use with your life coaching clients to help them:
· Better understand the cause of their own emotions so they can shift their own emotional state
· Catch negative emotions early and avoid triggers, in order to prevent escalation
· Reduce and release stress and better cope with life events
· Develop healthy empathy so that that can better understand others without being sucked into their emotions
· Listen and communicate effectively and tune into non-verbal communication and body language
As a life coach or an aspiring life coach this course will provide:
· A proven life coaching blueprint to help your life coaching clients develop emotional intelligence.
· Life coaching emotional intelligence assessments.
· A life coaching program that you can implement as a stand alone niche life coaching service or life coaching tools and skills that you can add and incorporate to any life coaching niche.
· Transformational NLP techniques that can be used in your life coaching practice
· Essential psychological and emotional life coaching tools that will better help your personal and professional life.
· Access to a private life coaching network community with over 7,000 active life coaches from all over the world. This group is made up of life coaches that have either completed or are completing one of our life coach certification programs. This support group of life coaches is invaluable as you have a range of life coaches with past experience that share their experience and provide feedback and insights.
· Made for you handouts, exercises, and activities that you can give to your life coaching clients.
· Access to our Transformation Life Coaching Magazine
· Free listing in Transformation Life Coaching Directory
· Official Life Coaching Certification from Transformation Academy
The skill of emotional intelligence is perhaps the most valuable skill anyone can EVER acquire. Especially for those in the helping field such as life coaching.
Give yourself and your clients the gift of Emotional Intelligence through by taking this life coach certification and becoming a Certified Emotional Intelligence Life Coach!
Copyright ©️ Transformation Services, Inc. | All Rights Reserved
Who this course is for:
- You are (or want to be) a Certified LIFE COACH
- You want to be a Certified Emotional Intelligence Life Coach!
- You are in a field where you need to earn CPD or CEU continuing professional development / education credits.
- You are a counselor, life coach, speaker, teacher or other professional helps people transform their lives
- Your life coaching clients want to increase their emotional intelligence
- You like using proven, done-for-you processes that get your clients great results!
- You want to improve your own Emotional Intelligence so you can better help others.
- You have a passion for psychology and the understanding of how emotional intelligence impacts well being
About the instructor
Joeel and Natalie Rivera are professional speakers, trainers, and coaches.
Their mission is to provide tools that empower people to ignite their dreams, unleash their potential and fulfill their purpose. Through their company, Transformation Services, Inc., they provide digital content publishing, online courses, and life coach training programs that act as a catalyst for personal empowerment.
Joeel is a former psychology professor with a Master’s Degree in Counseling and Education and is currently completing his dissertation for his Ph.D. in Psychology, with an emphasis on happiness. Using the science of psychology and human potential, they train leading edge entrepreneurs, leaders, life coaches, and individuals how to master the power of their mind and create their destiny.
They are serial entrepreneurs who challenge and inspire others to take their power back through self-employment as INDIEpreneurs, (self-employed freedom junkies). Between the two of them, they’ve started over a dozen businesses, from photography to a non-profit teen coaching center, and from an import business to a holistic virtual office.
They became INFOpreneurs in 2014 when they fully transitioned their print magazine into digital format because they found they could reach an exponential, worldwide market at a fraction of the time and cost. They closed their physical offices and began converting their in-person workshops and speeches into information products and online courses. Then, in 2015 they received a proverbial “kick in the pants” to go “all-in” when Joeel fell ill after traveling overseas. Unable to leave the house, they continued to reach and inspire their market by digitizing their popular workshops, life coach training programs and certifications, making them available worldwide at a fraction of the cost.
Today, they have served over 700,000 students from 200 countries and territories.