What you'll learn
develop powerful long-term self-discipline
grow willpower and control their temptations
become a mentally stronger and tougher person
keep pushing in spite of obstacles or when motivation runs out and discomfort kicks in
change their life for the better with the power of setting proper goals and self-discipline
Everything valuable in life requires time and dedication. The course alone won't change your life - you need to implement the advice or nothing will change.
The course will help you turn yourself into a person who becomes more self-disciplined with each day. Consequently, what's important here is to focus on the process of everyday changes, not a single event.
Please exercise caution whenever following any of my tips, particularly the ones related to your health.
Do you make goals, yet get discouraged when your plans don’t work? We all know that person who seemingly was born to succeed. Fitness, health, business, they achieve all their goals. You want that success, and know you can get it... but how?
Everywhere you turn, there are obstacles that block your path. Being successful doesn’t mean avoiding them, it means meeting those obstacles head-on and pushing through. You need the self-discipline and willpower to see you through to the end. You need the tools that will enable you to have that self-discipline and willpower. Develop Daily Self-Discipline has those tools. Thanks to this course, you’ll learn methods to:
- develop powerful self-discipline by building a fit body and mind,
- thrive in face of adversity, cravings, temptations and discomfort and feel good about it,
- develop key self-awareness skills to push yourself through to your goal,
- gain a clear vision of how self-discipline works that will inspire you to carry on no matter what,
- keep pushing when nothing seems to work and you’re on the verge of giving up.
Each lesson of this course is designed to help you build the self-discipline that leads to the resiliency and mental strength you need on a daily basis. Simple everyday exercises and habit-forming practices will teach you the skills you need to overcome obstacles and have confidence in yourself and your path to success.
Who this course is for:
- This course is for people who are interested in personal development and want to make positive changes in their life.
- This course is a perfect resource for people who want to go on a diet or start exercising more as many examples apply to these two goals.
- This course is suitable for anyone who has a hard, long-term goal to achieve and is looking for tips how to make it a reality.
About the instructor
Martin Meadows is a Wall Street Journal bestselling personal development author, writing about self-discipline and its transformative power to help you become successful and live a more fulfilling life. With a straight-to-the point approach, he’s passionate about sharing tips, habits and resources for self-improvement through a combination of science-backed research and personal experience.
Embracing self-control helped Martin overcome extreme shyness, build successful businesses, learn multiple languages, become a bestselling author, and more. As a lifelong learner, he enjoys exploring the limits of his comfort zone through often extreme experiments and adventures involving various sports and wild or exotic places.
Martin uses a pen name. It helps him focus on serving the readers through writing, without the distractions of seeking recognition. He doesn’t believe in branding himself as an infallible expert (which he is not), opting instead to offer suggestions and solutions as a fellow personal growth experimenter, with all of the associated failures and successes.