What you'll learn
- Deliver powerful, high impact business presentations that audiences remember and act on.
- Connect emotionally with your audience in a way that successfully persuades, influences and informs.
- Look, sound and feel confident - as if you have been presenting for years
- Grab audience attention right from the start and keep it.
- Simplify complex information and messages so that audiences get, and remember your key messages
- Identify your key messages with a laser like focus for maximum clarity and impact.
A willingness to learn and apply learning rather than simply acquire knowledge
A desire to influence and persuade others for a purpose
a past, present or future presentation you are able to use to apply the lessons you are learning.
A recognition of the key role presentations play in business success.
The commitment to complete the course in full, get involved and to practice.
Start building your presentation confidence and your excellent business presentation skills today.
It's time to say goodbye to the fear and frustration of upcoming presentations and hello to audiences wanting to congratulate you on your clear, powerful and compelling messages.
Over 3300 students know that being able to clearly and convincingly communicate their ideas is critical to their business success. Talent and skill are not enough. If you are not able to clearly and confidently present your ideas and key messages to others, you are highly likely to lose out to someone who can.
BUSINESS PRESENTATION SKILLS: are a critical factor for leaders and business managers if they want to succeed.
Millions of business presentations are given across the globe every day. The need for managers and team members to give presentations has become the norm. Yet, most of us don't like standing up and speaking in front of others. It can be a stressful experience, and for many they are overwhelmed by the fear of giving presentations.
As a result of this, many business presentations are highly ineffective. They have unclear messages, fail to motivate or engage audiences, add little or no value and are frankly boring. The good news: it doesn't need to be that way.
This course will provide you with clear, easy to understand and implement ideas that will stand you out in a crowd of mediocre and boring business presenters. It will give you the confidence to plan, structure and deliver a professional business presentation that connects with your audience and moves people to take action on your ideas and key messages.
There is a support group for students of the course that provides the opportunity to practice presenting and get feedback on your progress if you choose.
YOU WILL LEARN HOW TO:
- Prepare and deliver winning business presentations that have a laser like focus on the key messages that are most likely to influence and persuade your audience.
- Grab and hold audience attention right from the start with breathtakingly simple ideas and techniques
- Develop business presentation content that makes real connections with your audience enabling you to influence and persuade key decision makers
- Use vocal and body language techniques to create and re-enforce compelling messages
- Eliminate distractions and noise from your visuals, focusing audience attention on your key messages that matter
- Reduce and control nerves to present with a calm, clear, confident manner
- Unleash the power of 'less is more'
WHAT CURRENT STUDENTS SAY?'This course really does nail it! It's clear, concise and to the point' - James Cooke'I really liked the large amount of examples in this course, examples make it easier to see how certain techniques/presentation habits affect me (and hence probably an audience as well). I also liked the specific pieces of advice, especially tips on concrete usage and implementation of advice in presentations'. - Laura Froelich
'This is one of my Udemy staples. I keep going back to this course, watching, and each time I learn something more to help my presentation skills. Highly recommended'. - Sarah Arrow Business Blogger
'I think this is the very first course I have completed so far on Udemy, all in one day. Richard is an excellent instructor, very personable and down-to-earth. The course is well-organized with very practical, helpful, action-able information; comprehensive, but not overwhelming (which is important). This is an EXCELLENT course , I highly recommend it.Sherri Caldwell
- WHY TAKE THIS COURSE?
- to develop your presentation skills easily at your convenience, anytime, anyplace and on multiple devices.
- lifetime access to your own highly experienced personal business presentation coach.
- expert presentation secrets, tips and advice that are clear, concise and easy to implement in your presentations
- high quality personal development from a highly experienced professional business trainer and presenter at low cost.
- a learning community where you can ask questions and share experiences with fellow students as well as your tutor.
- What have you got to lose? The course comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee and lifetime access to course material, along with future updates and additions. You will receive a certificate of completion on finishing the course. The course can be accessed on computers, iOS devices and Android.
- I look forward to sharing lively discussions and helping you become a confident, engaging and highly successful business presenter.
- See you online.
- Richard Lock
Who this course is for:
- People who need to get their business ideas heard, accepted and implemented.
- Managers who who recognize and value the improved career and job prospects strong presentation skills provide, and wants to have this critical communication skill in their career kit bag
- People who fear, or are nervous presenters and want to be more confident and professional in their presentation skills
- presenters who want to stand out from the crowd for quality, not gimmicks
- business owners, influencers and entrepreneurs who want to connect, engage and succeed.
- You should not take this course if you think presenting is all about you.
About the instructor
International Management Trainer | Speaker | Facilitator | Business Coach helping organizations get the best from people and people to get the best from themselves.
Thank You – for checking out at my profile.
You’re probably wondering why on earth you should take my online courses, or even work with me more directly.
Well, I’ve had the privilege to have been a learning and development professional for close to 30 years now. In that time I’ve worked with a very wide range of organisations and people from all walks of life, and many different countries and backgrounds.
My focus is on helping people learn skills, techniques and behaviours that will add practical value in their everyday lives. That’s typically in their business and professional lives, yet often the skills and concepts are very applicable to more personal development outside of work. What matters to me is that the learning is not simply just theoretical, but practically applicable. Knowing stuff is good, but we get improved results and personal growth when we actually apply our learning and do something with it. That’s where we really add value.
In support of this approach, I have a lot of experience to back it up. I have for 20 years held senior management positions in both public and private sector organisations. I have also run my own consultancy and people development businesses for almost 19 years working with many global brands in a variety of business sectors, family businesses, business start ups and individuals seeking to develop their own skills and abilities.
With all this experience and expertise I have come to realize that a great deal of successful business and people management comes down to effective communication. This may appear to be an obvious, straight forward insight, yet the day to day reality is frequently much more challenging. My favourite quote sums up this challenge nicely;
‘the single biggest problem with communication is the illusion it is taking place’
George Bernard Shaw.
The ability to communicate clearly and effectively with people is so crucial to success in any endeavour. Whilst we say we understand that, most of us take communication for granted, and it is often a big mistake that leads to errors, misunderstandings, wasted effort, poor performance and even conflict.
Improving your communication and people management skills can be one of the best investments you’ll ever make.
Don’t take my word for it – here are what others have said about me:
His knowledge and passion for bringing learning to life is second to none and his detailed yet down-to-earth approach has always been well received. Operations Director
Richard really is a great trainer, he gives you confidence, you feel at ease… no need to stress out. Presentation Skills delegate
It is the best training that I have had in my professional life. Very engaged, makes the training really interesting, with the appropriate amount of theory and practice, Richard has a big knowledge. Communication Skills delegate
His unique approach puts him streets ahead of traditional trainers/facilitators in my opinion. Conference Speaker
He is very personable, has an in depth knowledge about how people and process work and has high integrity. General Manager
Richard worked with our senior managers providing individual coaching and group development over a period of 2-3 years. Richard was an inspiration and helped the IT leadership team to completely transform their approach and style. IT Director
I am very satisfied with the presentation training, I will definitely be able to use the experiences I gained in my everyday working or personal life. Richard is a really positive, inspiring trainer. International Buyer
My primary areas of activity are:
·Presentation, Communication and Influencing and conflict
·Performance management and improvement
·Coaching, Training and Personal Development
I am a qualified user of psychometric tests, a certified NLP Practitioner and an accredited Social style instructor.