What you'll learn
- This course will introduce the tactical steps to build a high-performance culture.
- Clarity around the ideas of mission, vision and values helps employees understand where they fit into the big picture.
- Understand whether or not you Have a Culture Problem.
- Understand how to become a High-Performance Leader.
- Learn what Keeps Us from Being Customer Focused.
- Learn how to become an Agile Leader.
- Learn The Mega-Benefits of Sharing Everything
- Learn how to partner with your talent.
- Learn accountability and how to reward it.
Be ready to go ALL IN!
Organizations with high levels of employee engagement, enablement and energy report 3x higher financial results.
There are many benefits of developing agility in a culture. Your people will be more able to deal with change, they will have clarity about the direction of the organization, and they will help you find the answers to meet market needs.
If you want a great culture, you have to take an active and ongoing role in clarifying avenues to learn, grow and develop. Managers can help their people grow and develop by giving them stretch assignments, etc. Some of your people may want to move up the ladder, while others might simply want interesting, solid work. No matter employee’s goals, managers’ can help develop their people.
The last competitive difference is culture. And if your culture works, then everything works better.
Who this course is for:
- Managers, HR Managers, CEO's, CHRO's, Culture Operations
About the instructor
1 Bestselling Business Author and Culture Guru Chester Elton!
Chester Elton is co-author of New York Times and #1 Wall Street Journal bestselling leadership booksAll In, The Carrot Principle, and The Best Team Wins. His books have been translated in more than 30 languages and have sold more than 1.5 million copies worldwide. He is a top 30 Global Guru in both Leadership and Organizational Culture.
Elton is often quoted in publications such as theWall Street Journal, Washington Post, Fast Company and the New York Times, and has appeared on NBC’s Today, CNN, ABC, MSNBC, National Public Radio and CBS’s 60 Minutes. He serves as a leadership consultant to firms such as American Express, AT&T, Avis Budget Group and Procter & Gamble, and is founder of the global training company The Culture Works.